Hello, Nice to Meet You!

 My name:

    Danielle Rae Wright and I'm 20 years old ♊

Fondest Memory:

    Visiting New York City with my Cousin in the summer of 2019🗽

Proudest moment:
    
    Receiving my acceptance letter to attend Northern State University. 🐺💛🧡

Biggest challenge: 

    Keeping up with my dream of becoming a Disney Animator 

Perfect Day:
    
    A cup of coffee in hand, while the Vampire Diaries going on Netflix in the background, crocheting and sitting with my cat Duley, my boyfriend and our cat BonBon

Indulgence: 

    My favorite indulgence is treating myself to a bowl of Ice Cream and a Netflix binge or some kind of crime show. 🍨

Favorite movie:

    Detective Pikachu... (I know pretty nerdy 😅) I love collecting Pokemon Cards.

Soundtrack:

    Duality Album By: Set It Off

Inspirations:

    My mother, and Walt Disney. My mom has helped me see the world differently because of how she showed kindness towards others. Walt Disney created a whole world just from a pencil drawing and has inspired many people in their imagination. Anything is possible.

My life is:

    Pretty crazy but I love it. I have many friends that like to support me in my dreams and my plans in life. I know that they have my back when I need their help. They also know that I'll be there when they need me as well.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 4 Sense of Location

Project 5: Portraits & Light

Final Image